As a leading supplier of simulation software, systems, and technical expertise for development and lab testing of complex control and system integration applications, our engineers work with customers on some of the most cutting-edge technology being developed in the Aerospace and Defense community.
ADI offers an excellent work environment with flexibility and versatility. We are a small, agile company that develops technology based on strong engineering processes. We provide our employees with competitive salaries and a comprehensive beneift package that includes Platinum-level health and dental plans, employer paid life insurance and disability benefits, and a 401(k) plan with both pre-tax and Roth deferrals.
To apply for any of our open positions, please send your resume with a cover letter specifying the position you are applying for and your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position: Electronics Technician. See below for the full job posting.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2-year technical degree desired, or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience with electronics troubleshooting.
- Experience performing cable and mechanical assembly and checkout
- Experience repairing circuit boards, a plus
- Experience performing circuit board assembly and/or surface-mount soldering, a plus
Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Ability to operate test equipment (meters/ scopes).
- Ability to read schematics and wire lists.
- Ability to follow test procedures.
- Ability to use application software on a Windows PC.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
Although we do not have any openings in the the following areas at this time, the job postings below indicate the skills and experience that we routinely recruit for. We encourage candidates with those skills to check back periodically for any openings.
Software Development Engineer
Applied Dynamics is currently in the process of developing the next generation of our ADvantage tools that will provide multiple OS platform support with enhanced performance and capabilities. These positions involve the design and development of C++ code on both Windows and Linux platforms and would require involvement in all stages of the development cycle from the design and specification phase to product release, while ensuring compliance with development standards and performance specifications.
Major job duties would include software development using C++ on Windows and Linux platforms; exploration of new software technologies for possible integration or performance enhancements; helping to support and maintain previous revisions of released software products; and documentation of software design and testing procedures.
This position requires a B.S. degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related field with proficiency in Windows based application development using Microsoft Visual Studio, including knowledge of MFC or similar class libraries and experience with one or more of the following:
- Linux development in C++
- Python scripting
- MATLAB / Simulink
- COM and ActiveX technologies
- TCP/IP programming concepts
Electrical Engineer experienced in circuit board design for simulation and test systems. Responsibilities will include producing engineering designs for new products and support of existing designs. Requires involvement in new product development cycles from the specification phase to product release while ensuring compliance with performance specification and meeting manufacturability and test requirements.
Major Job Duties
- Responsibilities will include digital, analog, and PLD design; schematic entry; PCB layout
- Hardware debug in conjunction with software engineers
- Work with customers to solidify customer requirements and develop custom designs as required.
- Documentation of designs and test procedures
Education and Experience (minimum requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experienced in electronic design, including microcontrollers and analog/digital circuit design
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience with Altium Design, Xilinx, or other CAD/CAE software
- Familiarity with PCI bus
- Experience with sensor/actuator interfaces/simulation