Our technology extends through circuit design and assembly, microcode and firmware development, integration algorithm and simulation model development, system integration and test, application software development, customer development process design and interfacing, and beyond. The articles below discuss the high-level concepts of real-time technology and offer real-world examples of how these concepts are applied to simulation based development and model based system engineering.
Example applications of the ADvantage Framework
- Simulation Based Aircraft Testing
- Aircraft IMA Integration Bench
- Avionics Testing Facility
- Iron Bird Simulator
- Cockpit Simulator
- Shipboard Systems
- Gas Turbine Engine Test Rig
Related technology articles
- Top 8 Reasons Python is the Best Technical Computing Language for Test Scripting and Data Analysis
- What is Real-Time Technology?
- What are Soft and Hard Real-Time Applications?
- What is Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation?
- Why use Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation?
To learn more about some of our customer applications or dig deeper into the technical details of real-time technology, refer to our Technical Library. If you want to dig even deeper and/or learn how we can improve the success of your projects, please Contact Us.