This whitepaper is a follow-up to a paper published at the AIAA’s 2014 Aviation conference, by the same author, looking at the current state of cyber-physical and virtual systems integration, verification, and validation and its role in aircraft certification. It includes the follow sections:
- What is Cyber-physical Product Development?
- Aircraft Systems Integration, Verification, and Validation (IVV) Overview
- Verification Methods and the “Design V”
- Cyber-physical Aircraft
- Model Based Test Framework
- Aircraft Systems Verification Labs
- Using Virtual Verification to Achieve Program Efficiencies
- Virtual Machine Verification Testing
- Virtual and Cyber-physical Verification Test Scenarios
- Test Scenario Modeling
- Test Scenario Assembly Auto-Generation
- User (Pilot) Modeling
- Industrial Linux Servers
- Why a “Real-Time” Linux Server?
- What is the rtxd?
- Who uses the rtxd?
This whitepaper is 18 pages long and free to download!