This whitepaper is a follow-up to a paper published at the AIAA’s 2014 Aviation conference, by the same author, looking at the current state of cyberphysical and virtual systems integration, verification, and validation and its role in aircraft certification. It includes the follow sections:
- What is Cyberphysical Product Development?
- Aircraft Systems Integration, Verification, and Validation (IVV) Overview
- Verification Methods and the “Design V”
- Cyberphysical Aircraft
- Model Based Test Framework
- Aircraft Systems Verification Labs
- Using Virtual Verification to Achieve Program Efficiencies
- Virtual Machine Verification Testing
- Virtual and Cyberphysical Verification Test Scenarios
- Test Scenario Modeling
- Test Scenario Assembly Auto-Generation
- User (Pilot) Modeling
- Industrial Linux Servers
- Why a “Real-Time” Linux Server?
- What is the rtxd?
- Who uses the rtxd?
This whitepaper is 18 pages long and free to download!