ADEPT version 10.0.11 is a complete distribution of ADEPT software. You do not need to have any previous 10.0.x software installed on your PC. The ADEPT 10.0.11 installer automatically makes a backup copy of any previous 10.0.x software that it finds.
ADEPT version 10.0.11 can be installed on the same PC as previous releases of ADvantage Framework (for example, version 8.4) without interfering with the operation of those releases.
Minor Fixes / Enhancements
This maintenance update includes ~80 minor enhancements and fixes:
- Numerous fixes and small enhancements to all ADEPT client tools and server runtime
- Many improvements to Install tool.
- Support for the following new devices:
- Two new NA76CS3 variants (A200A0749, A200A0760)
- Pickering 40-132-101 (A200A0780)
- NI 6704, GS 16AI64, and SIO devices ported to Linux
- Improvements to COM / TCP interfaces
- Documentation improvements
There are no major enhancements in this update.
Please refer to the release notes for detailed information.
Additional information about our releases is available on our software releases page.