ADI offers training courses to help users get a better understanding of the ADEPT Framework. ADI uses the Balancing Robot Demonstrator to provide training for both new and experienced users of the ADEPT Framework. To order this training course, please contact ADI.
Balancing Robot Demonstrator
The Balancing Robot Demonstrator Training Course provides a solid introduction to key features and concepts of the ADEPT Framework by taking a user through basic development, control and analysis of an rtx server using a Linux BeagleBone Blue (BBBlue) Single Board Computer (SBC) in a Balancing Robot (mobile inverted pendulum). This course starts with very basic concepts and quickly builds skills to integrate and analyze a PID control loop model that balances the Robot. To learn more about the training course, see the Balancing Robot Training Brochure.
When purchasing the training course, you will be provided with:
|Printed copy of instructions and setup documentation||These instructions will help you set your robot up and allow you to start the training documentation.|
|Balancing Robot||Your own balancing robot that will allow you to learn about the ADEPT Framework!|
|12V Power Supply||A 12V power supply to keep the robot charged.|
|Micro SD Card||The Micro SD has the BeagleBone Blue rtx daemon setup image on it to allow you to set the robot back to it’s original settings|
|USB Stick||This USB Stick includes the ADEPT Framework setup files, the ADEPT Framework evaluation license, a electronic copy of instructions and setup documentation, a copy of the training course material, and a balancing robot example framework|
Objectives of Training Course
- Creating an ADEPT Framework
- Using logical devices for IO
- Connecting models and IO via data dictionaries (DCTs)
- Python scripting for automation and control
- Creating and integrating ADEPT Panel user interfaces
- Implementing real-time schedules and triggers
- Integrating C-code controls and models
- Real-time data acquisition and analysis
Upcoming Training Sessions
- In person training in Ann Arbor, MI – March 19, 2019 and March 20, 2019
- Online training course – Week of April 22, 2019
Online registration for these training sessions is coming soon! In the meantime, please contact ADI to register for the available courses.