ADI is pleased to be able to offer a broad range of training services to meet your needs. Classes range from jump start courses for help getting started with the ADEPT Framework, to custom courses with a focus on specific skill sets. Training is offered at different locations, including Applied Dynamics offices, customer sites, and other locations upon request.
Jump start training helps users get started with the ADEPT Framework quickly in a focused environment. Attendees will be given an overview of the tool suite and will learn how to create a project and run a model/algorithm. Users will also learn how to display and analyze data, as well as how to interface with IO.
Advanced training offers tailored system integration laboratory instruction with a focus on using the ADEPT Framework for software and hardware development, integration, testing and evaluation prior to being deployed. Material covered includes multi-model and multi-rate simulation, debugging, in depth analysis of hardware interfaces, simulation timing, scripting, schedules and overrides.
Custom training focuses on specific disciplines by leveraging subject matter experts from the AD team. Custom training is available for all aspects of control system development and test, including hardware design, software usage, meeting regulatory requirements, leveraging external systems such as flight tables and motion bases, fault insertion, automated calibration, and more.
ADI offers free Online Classes that are open to everyone. Recordings of select past classes are available here:
- Upgrading to ADvantage V9 – ADI’s highly anticipated ADvantage Version 9 has been released! This webinar will demonstrate how to upgrade your current ADvantage V8 project to be V9 compatible.
- Using Simulink and C Code in ADvantage 9 – Rebuilt from the ground up, ADvantage 9 is a major step forward in ADI’s state of the art real-time industrial IoT software platform. In this online webinar we demonstrate how to build, run, and interact with your Simulink & C based real-time projects in ADvantage 9.
- Integrated Debugging in ADvantage – The ADvantage Framework includes multiple debuggers that allow users to investigate issues in their real-time models and test execution scripts. In this online training course we will discuss how to use the GNU Debugger (GDB) and integrated Python debugger within ADvantage. We will step through example C and Python code to demonstrate how bugs can be quickly found and resolved while using the ADvantage Framework.
- SIMplotter SAS – SIMplotter SAS provides one resource throughout a product life cycle to collate, analyze, and manage data: one configurable resource to manage data presentation from development platforms such as The Mathworks MATLAB/Simulink, through to fully fledged integration test platforms such as ADI’s ADvantage Framework.
- SIMplotter Tips & Tricks – SIMplotter is a powerful tool used for live data visualization as well as post processing and analysis. In this webinar, we will reach beyond SIMplotter’s intuitive interface to explore many of the additional features that have been added to increase user’s ability to stream and analyze data efficiently and produce results.
- ADvantageVI Tips & Tricks – ADvantageVI provides a feature rich, easy-to-use interactive test environment which allows you to connect to your ADvantage based system and test to operational limits and beyond. Join us for a demonstration and discussion of some of ADvantageVI’s lesser known features designed to make your life easier and get the most out of every simulation run.
Here you will find the schedule of upcoming training sessions.
JUMP START TRAINING
To sign up for one of the above classes or to inquire about custom training, please contact us.